Compensation dependent upon experience $18-25/hour (not including prevailing wage)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits eligible after 90 days
- Life Insurance – $10,000 coverage that is 100% Company paid eligible after 90 days
- 401k with match immediately upon deferring eligible after 90 days
- VACATION after 1 year of service – must have worked 1000 hours to be eligible
- Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- *Western adheres to a Drug Free WorkplaceLooking for a Career Not just a Job!!Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.EOE M/F/V/D/ – E- Verify
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems
- Operation of tools of the trade Safely. (hand tools, power tools etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
- Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other Western Specialty Contractors employees.