$16-$30 Hourly Based on Experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits eligible after 90 days
- Life Insurance – $10,000 coverage that is 100% Company paid eligible after 90 days
- 401k with match immediately upon deferring eligible after 90 days
- VACATION after 1 year of service – must have worked 1000 hours to be eligible
- Tuckpointing, brick/stone laying, caulking and construction knowledge would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated reading ability, writing and math skills to comprehend and explain safety policies and material instruction.
- Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long periods; lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more; climb ladders, scaffolds and other tools and equipment; see (naturally or with correction).
- Ability to work at heights, extreme temperatures and to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.