Come work for America’s Master Craftsmen in Restoration and Preservation! Western Specialty Contractors is currently looking for self-motivated, top notch individuals to help serve our customers as a skilled tradesman. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to meet you!
What you Need to be Qualified for this Job
Responsibilities may include commercial caulking, window glazing, waterproofing, wall and floor coatings, structural concrete repairs and masonry restoration.
- Repair and replace sealants on commercial restoration projects.
- Be familiar with backer rod and sizes, knowledge of the difference between bulk, sausage, and application of one and 2-part sealants.
- Commercial or Industrial caulking experience required.
- Knowledge of cutting out and properly preparing surfaces.
- An ability to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.
- A high school diploma or GED is desirable
- Practical construction experience preferred.
- Must have own “hand tools of the trade”
- May be required to work weekends, nights, out of town and at heights.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Demonstrated reading ability, writing and math skills to comprehend and explain safety policies and material instruction.
- Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long periods; lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more; climb ladders, scaffolds and other tools and equipment; see (naturally or with correction).
- Ability to work at heights, extreme temperatures and to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Union wage rate based on position
- This position is covered under a collective bargaining agreement and benefits are provided through the union.
We encourage you to learn more about Western and its member companies at www.westernspecialtycontractors.com. We look forward to having an opportunity to discuss field workforce opportunities with you and encourage all who are interested to apply today at http://westernspecialtycontractors.com/careers/current-openings/ and click on:
*Western Adheres to a Drug Free Workplace
EOE M/F/V/D E- Verify