$15.50 – $32.00 Hourly Based on Experience
- Competitive compensation – $15.50 – $32.00 per hour based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits eligible after 90 days
- Life Insurance – $10,000 coverage that is 100% Company paid eligible after 90 days
- 401k with match immediately upon deferring eligible after 90 days
- VACATION after 1 year of service – must have worked 1000 hours to be eligible
Come work for America’s Master Craftsmen in Restoration and Preservation! Western Specialty Contractors is currently looking for self-motivated, top notch individuals to help serve our customers as a tradesman. Our Atlanta office has openings in the Mobile, AL area for Caulkers and General Laborers. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to meet you!
Responsibilities may include commercial caulking, window glazing, waterproofing, wall and floor coatings, structural concrete repairs and masonry restoration.
- Tuckpointing, brick/stone laying, caulking and construction knowledge would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated reading ability, writing and math skills to comprehend and explain safety policies and material instruction.
- Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long periods; lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more; climb ladders, scaffolds and other tools and equipment; see (naturally or with correction).
- Ability to work at heights, extreme temperatures and to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.